I love watching and/or reading makeup reviews on blogs or YouTube… Spending time in Ulta/Sephora… Talking to my friends about different makeup products their loving… or picking my makeup artist friends’ brain about what products she swears by.
I thought it would be fun to start a little post series where I share makeup products I’m currently loving.
1. Tarte Cheek Stain in shade blissful
Not too heavy, easy to apply and a great natural flushed look without looking too put together.
2. NYX Highlighter
I’ve been really surprised by how much I’ve enjoyed this highlighter. There are many others to choose from but at this price point, I’m really impressed with the product! A great glow to finish off any makeup look.
3. IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream
A great everyday foundation. Light to medium coverage with a flawless finish. Not too matte but not too dewy. I would highly recommend this. Especially if you’re new to foundation or makeup in general.
4. Tarteist Contour Palette
The perfect contour palette. All matte, extremely pigmented, great coloring. I use this everyday to give my face a little more definition. I can’t say enough good things about it!
5. MAC Paint Pot in shade painterly
If you follow beauty, you know everyone raves about this product. The reviews are true, this stuff is amazing! I use it as an eye shadow base and my eye shadow lasts all day long.
What products are you currently loving?
This is my husband, Troy.
Troy and I started dating on June 23, 2012. We got engaged on May 20, 2015. And then got married on June 12, 2016. All in all, it’s been the best 4 1/2 years of my life since Troy has been in it 🙂
I felt like an introduction was necessary because I’m sure you will be seeing him around this blog quite often 🙂
A few things about Troy…
- He is incredibly patient
- He dreams big and thinks without limits
- He loves Jesus with all he’s got
- He loves home renovation projects
- He has a servant heart that I admire a lot
Hello everyone! I started reading blogs about four years ago… and during that time I thought “I should start a blog”. Well, here I am finally getting around to doing so. I’m excited to start this journey and hope you enjoy following along.
My hope for this blog is for it to be a creative outlet for me to share my thoughts, projects, reviews, travels, etc. I work in an office 40 hours a week… I love my job but it will be fun to have another avenue to grow and stretch my creativity.
I thought I would start by sharing a little bit about myself…
- I’m newly married to my husband Troy (pictured above), as of June 12, 2016.
- I just graduated from Kent State University with a degree in Managerial Marketing.
- I love all things beauty – reading/watching makeup reviews & tutorials, trying new hair and makeup products, new hair styles, etc.
- I love clothes, shoes, accessories, basically… all things fashion.
- I’m a Christian – I grew up in church my whole life but didn’t have a true relationship with Christ until my freshman year of college.
- I love crafting and creating – I am the best version of myself when I’m creating.
- My husband and I just completed the majority of a 1960’s ranch home renovation.
- I love Ohio – the seasons, the people, everything… it will always be home.
That’s all about me… now I’d love for you to tell me a few things about you 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!